Credit card payments in favor of Evia Adventure Tours are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as EVIA ADVENTURE TOURS on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an email to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
All of our tours operate whatever the weather. Please bring a raincoat, gloves, warm clothes if it is cold. Please arrive 10 minutes before the advertised start time for your tour. If you are late the tour may leave without you and there will be no right of refund, though we will try to re-schedule you into a later tour in exceptional circumstances.
Your information will not be disclosed to any third party and will only be used for the purpose of this website. We would like to contact you after your trip to receive feedback in an effort to improve our service. If you do not wish to be contacted please email [firstname.lastname@example.org] and we will remove you from our mailing list. Photographs taken on our rides may at times be used for promotional purposes through our social media networks and our website.
Evia Adventure Tours offer a refund (minus a 5 Euro admin fee per person) if the reservation is canceled or amended by the customer more than (14 days) prior to the scheduled tour. Evia Adventure Tours do not offer refunds for any reason within 14 days of the scheduled tour. Evia Adventure Tours reserve the right to cancel a tour or to vary the time of departure without notice in circumstances beyond our control.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
1. This Agreement may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s) unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and Evia Adventure Tours. If you do not receive an invoice or acknowledgment in the mail, via e-mail, or with your Product, information about your purchase may be obtained by contacting us at email@example.com
2. Terms of payment are within Evia Adventure Tours’ sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Evia Adventure Tours, payment must be received prior to Evia Tours’ acceptance of a booking. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, cash or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Evia Adventure Tours.
3. EVIA ADVENTURE TOURS DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, EVIA ADVENTURE TOURS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT, EVIA ADVENTURE TOURS IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT.
4. EACH CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING HIS/HER OWN SAFETY AT ALL TIMES. EVIA ADVENTURE TOURS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES CAUSED TO A CUSTOMER UNLESS THIS IS AS A RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE ON ITS PART. BY AGREEING TO TAKE PART IN A TOUR, ALL CUSTOMERS AGREE TO FOLLOW THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN BY THE GUIDE AND TO EXERCISE DUE CARE AND ATTENTION WHILST CYCLING OR HIKKING.
5. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT, ANY SALES THERE UNDER, OR ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, DELICT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY AND COMMON LAW CLAIMS) BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND EVIA ADVENTURE TOURS arising from or relating to this agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this agreement, EVIA ADVENTURE TOURS advertising, or any related purchase SHALL BE GOVERNED BY GREEK LAW, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
6. All products, tours, and services offered by Evia Adventure Tours are valid as per the dates displayed at www.eviatours.com or any affiliated website. Evia Adventure Tours is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
7. If you request a date change for single day tours within three (3) days or less of your confirmed tour date, Evia Adventure Tours will attempt to honor your request; however, any changes made within 48 hours of your scheduled tour may attract an additional fee of 5 euro per person. There are no refunds offered within 48 hours of the scheduled tour for any reason.
8. Prices listed on www.eviatours.com or affiliated websites are per person unless otherwise specified. Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Evia Tours.
9. Evia Adventure Tours accept bank transfers in advance.
– There is no charge or service fee for processing cash payments.
– A deposit of 30% by cash in advance is required to make a reservation.
– No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any service.
I understand that traveling with Evia Adventure Tours may involve risks and that I am undertaking an outdoor trip with inherent dangers. I accept these risks and obligations and I fully assume the risks of travel. I release Evia Adventure Tours from any liabilities connected to these risks to the maximum extent permitted by law. I understand that cycling helmets are available and must be worn, securely fastened. I agree that all persons in this booking have understood all Evia Tours’ terms and conditions as stated.
DOCUMENTATION OF MULTI-DAY TOURS POLICY
Full details including GPS tracks, altitude information of ascends & descends will be sent via email upon deposit. All the media and details will be sent within 1 week after the deposit.
A deposit of 30% of full package price per person or whole group is payable on booking. This will be non-refundable except in very exceptional circumstances at the discretion of Evia Adventure Tours. Upon deposit, you will receive an invoice including VAT of 24%. The balance of the total holiday will be payable 10 weeks before the start of the holiday. Refunds of this final balance will be payable according to the terms set out above. If the second payment is not received by the due date this will effect cancellation of the holiday without refund.