From EUR 60
+2 Additional options
This will be a relaxing walking day to the beach of Zarakes village called “Fryniakos”. Zarakes village is a quaint mountain village just a small walk away from the nearby beach. The traditional “Mahala”, the old settlement of Zarakes is a great attraction where you will experience the way people used to live not many years ago and see how built their houses. Our journey leads us to Zarakes beach.
• 09:30 – Pickup from your hotel
• 10:40 – Arrive at Zarakes village, brief coffee stop.
• 11:10 – Start of the walking tour.
• 13:20 – Arrive at Zarakes beach, seafood meal, free time for swimming.
• 16:00 – Leave Zarakes beach.
• 17:25 – Arrive at the hotel.
Itinerary is proposed and can be subject to changes depending on preference, season or pickup location.